Private RV park and Campground on Kootenay Lake
- Our sites are spacious, lush and well kept. We have many acres of space here so you can choose to be deeper in the forest - or closer to the office and our other amentities like the hot tub, showers, laundry etc.
- Pets are welcome at Kokanee Chalets RV Park and Campground.
- Each site has a picnic table and fire pit. Wood is available at the office for a reasonable price.
- There are two sets of bathrooms and showers for your convenience. Showers are free, hot and clean!
- Coffee and refreshments available in the main office
- Bug spray and other camping gear can be purchased either in the office or at the local store.
- The large children's playground is between the RV site area and the tenting site area.
- Campers must ensure their garbage and food are properly contained / stored so as not to encourage wildlife issues. There are solid garbage collection and recycling facilities located around the premises.
RV Park and Campground Map
Nestled in tall cedar trees we have sixty-seven large RV sites. We have a variety of electrical services that were recently re-wired to grow with our client's needs. We have some pull-through sites and every site is level with easy access, fire pit and picnic table.
(LOW SEASON: APRIL 15 - JUNE 20 / SEPTEMBER 9 – OCTOBER 31
HIGH SEASON: JUNE 21 – SEPTEMBER 10)
Extra Adult: $3
Extra Child 6-13: $3
Under 6: No charge
$10 for additional tents.
Price shown does not include tax of 5%.
LOW SEASON $24.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKDAY $25.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKEND $26.00
$10.00 FOR ADDITIONAL TENTS
LOW SEASON $28.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKDAY $30.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKEND $32.00
LOW SEASON $30.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKDAY $31.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKEND $34.00
LOW SEASON $32.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKDAY $36.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKEND $39.00
LOW SEASON $34.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKDAY $38.00
HIGH SEASON WEEKEND $41.00